My Featured Properties
Search for Homes
About Sara Gasparrini
Member of the Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley (RAPV)
• Member of the MA Association of Realtors & National Association of Realtors.
• Member of the REBAC - Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
• 2018-20 Serving as RAPV Director on their Board of Directors
• 2017 Member of the Council of Residential Specialist
• 2016 Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
• 2016-18 Serving on the Grievance Committee
• 2016-18 Serving on the Professional Standards Committee
• 2015-2017 Serving on the Mediation Committee
• 2011-2017 Serving on the MA Association of Realtors By Laws Committee
• 2009-2018 Serving on the MAR Forms Content Advisory Committee
• 2012 Served as Vice Chair of MA Association of Realtors By Laws Committee
• 2013 Served as Chairperson of MA Association of Realtors By Laws Committee
• Patience, caring, strict attention to detail and contractual obligations
• Notary Public since 1991
• Worked in Legal field for over nine years. Aware of legal and ethical obligations.
• I hold an Assoc Liberal Arts Degree, Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society Honors Award Recipient.
CRS® – Member of the Council of Residential Specialist, which is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS® who specialize in residential sales. As a Designee I possess a high level of professional experience sales, as well as the highest standard of professional ethics.
GRI – Graduate, REALTOR® Institute, nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry. I am professionally trained, knowledgeable and dedicated to quality service.
ABR® – Accredited Buyer’s Representation Designation - which is awarded by the (REBAC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
SRS® – Sellers Representative Specialist – is now recognized by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation- I am qualified to work with senior clients who need advice about their properties, homes; allowing them to turn to me to help them make wise decision and I have the requisite knowledge, experience and expertise to counsel and guide them.
CDPE - A Certified Distressed Property Expert is a real estate professional with specific understanding of the complex issues confronting the real estate industry, and the foreclosure avoidance options ~specifically addressing SHORT SALES! LMC, the MAR Loss Mitigation Certification (LMC) is recognized by the National Association of REALTORS® as the premier program dealing with foreclosures, short sales, REO & Auctions.
NAR GREEN a special Designation-addressing the concerns of consumers that are seeking real green expertise…another wonderful opportunity to work in a select market in this coming year!
MRS – Military Relocation Specialist Designation – Helping Veterans find their way HOME.
PSA – National Association of REALTORS® PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor) certification provides a framework for understanding market challenges addressing both buyer and seller clients.